Football sponsorship opportunities
We offer many sponsorship opportunities to allow businesses small and large to promote themselves through our teams spanning 13 age groups from under 7s to under 18s, boys and girls, plus a training academy for the younger boys and girls.
Team Shirt Sponsorship
A team can be sponsored for a fee of £250 based on a 2 year sponsorship tied into the purchase of new kit. For this, the sponsor gets:
- Company logo on every shirt
- Section on webpage with logo and link to your site
- Mention in next newsletter
- Mention on Facebook and Twitter
The fee is paid to the club and will go into general club funds. An Invoice or receipt will be provided.
In practical terms, this works best if done when a team is getting new kit as this allows for a 2 year term. In the event that a team is sponsored after the kit has been in use for a year then the fee can be reduced to £150. For more complicated situations, the fee is calculated on £100 per season, plus £50 to cover printing costs. The club will arrange the printing of logos on the shirts.
The academy can be sponsored based on an approximate formula of £10 per shirt.
There are various options to sponsor the club to a wider extent than just a single team. Options include:
- Sponsor more than one team or perhaps a whole year group
- Pitch naming rights - we could rename a pitch for a period of time
- London Road signs – There are two signs on London Road that can be sponsored
- Presentation Day sponsor – Become the main sponsor at our big annual event
All of these sponsorship options can be discussed to arrange a suitable price and are subject to committee approval.
A company or individual can make a donation to a team and agree with the team what the money is spent on. If this does not involve any company logos then this purely a gift to a team and does not involve the club. If you want your logo to go alongside the Appleton AFC logo on any apparel (either bought by parents or donated) then there is a £100 sponsorship fee payable to the club.